- Fry pan
- 2-3 days Bread sliced in 2cm.
- 2 médium Eggs
- NaCl and Pepper
- Little Mustard
- Opt. Yogurt and tomato for topping
- Preheat the pan with little butter (cows’ give’s us stronger flavour)
- Into a bowl crack and mix the eggs well. Add NaCl, Pepper, mustard and mix again.
- Place the slices of bread one by one into the bowl until are soaked from both sides.
- Fry the bread slices. Note to flip them over when they have bonze colour from one side so that can be fried and from the other side.
- When it’s done place them in a plate and spread yogurt and tomato slices over the French toast.
Enjoy freely! And tell me how it went!!
For sustainable home read bellow what can you do with your eggshells!! – Uses of Eggshells Thanks Jillee for the amazing article!