- Fry Pan
- 2-3cups of chopped in cubes chicken breast, leg
- 1/2 cup boiled rice in chicken broth(keep it)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups of Mixed frozen veggies
- 1 Onion
- Olive oil
- NaCl & black Pepper
- Opt. Cayenne pepper, Red sweet pepper.
- Cut all of your vegetables(onion, pepper) in cubes
- Boil for 15-20′ the rice and the mixed veggies in a chicken broth.
- Preheat the pan with little olive oil
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with NaCl, black pepper and cayenne. Beat well with a fork.
- Sautéing the chicken cubes and little after add the onions until they get lightly brown.
- Add the drained rice and mixed veggies into the pan and stir.
- When u don’t have any liquids add the mixed eggs and stir quickly.
Enjoy freely! And tell me how it went!!