- Anti-stick frying pan
- Bowl (×2)
- Small spoon(ss)
- Big spoon(bs)
- 1 cup
- 2 cups Flour
- 3 bs Sugar
- 2 1/2 ss baking powder (BP)
- 1/2 ss NaCl
- 2 big Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 bs melted Butter
- Place in a bowl the Flour, Sugar, BP & NaCl. Mix well.
- In a second bowl add the Eggs & the Milk. Mix well with the Whisk.
- Compine the steps 1+2 and at the same time use your whisk until a smooth, soft mixture.
- At the end add the butter(if the dough is stiff then add little milk)
- Let the pan to burn and add the first dose of your mixture.
- Before turning the pancake you need to check two things.1) around of the pancake should have a brownish colour +2)on top will be tiny bubbles.
- Then we turn it over
Note: if the pan it’s too hot; lower the heat.
-in the fridge 2-3days in a plastic bag
-in the frizer 3months in a lunch box and between the layers place an anti-stick papper. In this way you will be able to detouch them easier.
Until my next receipe… I’d love to answer any Q you may have!
Here in Greece we have summer weather. Enjoy Swimming! 😁🌞