- anti-fry pan
- whisk(alternative: fork)
- 2 Eggs
- NaCl(salt) & pepper/ cayen/ paprika
- greens(parsley, etc)
- chopped ham
- chopped red pepper
- chopped in cubes dry onion
- Olive Oil
- Crack and place in the bowle the eggs, salt, pepper and whisk them till light them
- Heat the pan and the oil until it’s hot
- Fry your greens until they’ re soft and they have fade colour
- Aftet your greens have lost their hymidity add the whisked eggs and fry.
- The omelete will be ready to flip it over when the round of the pan in turning lightly brown and in thw center has just started to be solid.
- Then eigther with a plate or a spatule or with just the pan you need to manage to flip it over.
- It’s done!