🍅I am really a salad lover✌😉🔝especially during hot days you need a cold salad with a slice of bread and a small glass of wine (preferably white🍷). Ohh, yiam😌….
Quick tip: Knowing your producer makes the veggies yammiest in flavour and free of pests. If you have garden or a space fill it with plants! They produce Oxygen and you will live longer, here on planet Earth! 😁
To the recipe:
- Knife to peal & cut the veggies
- Green peper
- Dry onion
- Feta cheese🐑🐐(alternative: white cheese usually is made out of cow’s 🐄milk- it has lighter taste)
- Olive oil
- Wash all your veggies
- Peal and cut the tomatos, cuccumber, pepper, onion and place it in the bowl.
- On top place a slice of feta cheese
- Above the cappers
- Pour olive oil
- Add seasoning salt and the oregano.
Taraaam! Ready to consume! Dive in and enjoy freely!!
•Simple but Delish•